Friday, February 22, 2008

Here I am at 21 weeks

Nathan just took some pictures to record my half-way mark. A VERY special thanks to my friend Lindsay for sending me the BEST shirt EVER along with some belly cream! On Wednesday night we were sitting on the couch and I felt baby M moving a lot, so I placed Nathan's hand firmly on my belly with my hand over his. Low and behold, Nathan felt his first kick. He looked up at me and said, "Was THAT him?" Of course it was. Now he only questions me because I constantly play tricks on him and make my stomach look like the baby kicked.














I've been feeling really well. I have lots of energy at this time, so I'm trying to get lots of odds and ends done around the house as we're planning on selling our condo. Yup, it's too small and I'm having "Nest Anxiety." We have a listing agent coming to the house tomorrow morning so we've been decluttering and cleaning like crazy. When I say crazy, I mean cleaning walls, creveses you wouldn't normally clean, washing windows inside and out, scrubbing the grout throughout my livingroom, and oh so much more.

Now the miracle will be to sell this place within 4 months. I'm curious to see what our agent says our condo's worth and what we might get for it. If we don't sell this place then we're prepared to stay here and go nuts with the lack of space. We can make it work, but boy it would be nice to have an extra bedroom.


Stats:
Age of fetus: 21 weeks
What's going on this week: Your baby is really on the move now. Fetal researchers say babies move about 50 times an hour even while sleeping. All that movement helps stimulate your baby's physical and mental development. You may not notice 50 kicks, punches, and twirls during the day, but as you're settling down at night, don't be surprised if your little guy seems ready to dance the night away.
Baby's Size: Your baby now weighs about three-quarters of a pound and is approximately 10 1/2 inches long.
Mood: Happy
Cravings: Toast
Energy: High, doing lots of cleaning and organizing
Morning Sickness: NONE!!!

No comments: