Sunday, October 26, 2008

Happy, or not so Happy Halloween!

Let me preface this by saying that I thought the Penguin costume was adorable. Brayden on the other hand doesn't seem to think so..........





















He might have been tired. He might have
been hot. Maybe he wasn't feeling the whole "one-piece-suit" situation. So I do what any mother would do for a screaming baby...get the binkie.






















WHEW, much better. He didn't last long in this body bag of sweltering heat. Just enough for the fa
mily to go goo-goo-gaah-gaah over him, then I took it off.

Here are some more pictures that I took throughout the day. Auntie Sarah had a chance to hang out with him and so did Nana. We were at a Birthday party for 9 kids in Nana's Family. Let's just say the adults were out numbered, but the kids had such a great time!

No comments: