Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Recent Videos

The first one was from yesterday when I took Brayden to the park. Two days ago my friend Laurie and I took our boys to a local park. I thought I'd try putting Brayden in a swing. Well he loved it so much he was laughing out loud most of the time. What stinks is that I didn't have my camera on me. So I thought I'd reenact the whole thing, except this time Brayden didn't laugh out loud. Probably because he was focused on how cold it was outside.



Second one's a funny clip. I was feeding Brayden Apples for the first time and he was just in one of those silly moods. He's been a really good eater by the way. So far he's tried Apples, Pears, Peaches, Acorn Squash, Butternut Squash Sweet Potato and Peas. The only one food he did make funny faces to the taste were the Peaches.

No comments: