Thursday, August 2, 2007

i get so emotional baybe!

Holy cow was I emotional this morning! On my way to work this morning, I thought of how excited I was that my sister, her family, and my mom are going up to my MIL's house this weekend. I imagined my nieces playing with each of them and I started to cry...and it didn't stop.

Then I tried to snap myself out of it for fear of having others stuck in traffic with me look over and see this poor woman crying. But then again, I was truly grateful that my MIL and her husband extended their home to my family. It really means a lot to me.


So I parked my car at work and just before going in, I took a quick look in the mirror, composed myself, and headed in. It's really amazing to me how pregnancy can make you more emotional.


*********************

I also wanted to include a picture of the positive Pregnancy Test. We took it the day before we left for vacation on Friday, July 13th. Nathan had a suspicion that I was pregnant (even though I still wonder how he had a suspicion) and he strongly recommended that I test before we go on vacation and I have my fancy little drinks. Well low and behold, I was pregnant! I cried as soon as I saw those double-pink lines.

No comments: