Monday, November 17, 2008

My Baby Boy is Sick :-(

It all started on Saturday night when Brayden was sitting in his bouncy chair. He made a sound as if he were choking on something so I picked him up, whacked his back a few times and he spit up some yucky flem. I didn't think much of it but then he woke up at 1am, then 3am, then 7am. All 3 times he threw up and couldn't hold down more than 2 ounces of formula.

I tried to feed him again and e trew up a bunch of mucus and started crying. That's when I knew he was sick. The nurse told me that all of his symptoms sounded like he had a cold. He doesn't have a high fever, but I can tell he's fighting one. He's surprisingly still manages to crack a smile and laugh here and there. He's got that red-eye glazed look with lots of wet snot dripping from his nose and into his mouth. And now he's developing a cough. :-(

It makes me sad that he's not feeling well. It's bound to happen though. It's that time of the year and I know lots of people who are currently sick. Here are some pictures of Brayden "sick."


















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww, I hope he feels better soon. He is just so adorable!