Friday, March 21, 2008

Baby M kicks- Hayyyyyaaaa!

On Tuesday night at around 11pm I was reclined in bed looking over some packets the hospital sent me. I had the folder propped up on my belly when all of a sudden, the folder jumped! It was probably the hardest kick I've felt so far. I placed the folder on my belly again. Sure enough, he kicked again. We had a fun game going on.

So on Wednesday, I decided to bring the camera with me to bad to see if he'd kick. At this point, I'm starting to notice his wake/sleep patterns. It's usually as mommy's trying to go to bed when Baby M decides to wake up and play. Without fail, he woke up and I have it on film to prove it. I placed a piece of paper on my belly so his movement and kicks will be more obvious for you to see.




I'm sure there will be many more videos like this. Enjoy!

No comments: