Here's more proof that my brain's gone to mush with this pregnancy:
- I shaved every area possible, but completely forgot my right leg.
- I took the Orange Juice out from the fridge, poured a glass and then stuck the container in the freezer.
- Placed the tiny Half and Half cap on my huge coffee mug (yea, like that's gonna screw on).
- Poured water to make coffee in the coffee filter (w/ ground coffee) instead of the water basin.
- At least once a day, I forget what Nathan said a second after he said it.
- Forgetting my passwords for pretty much everything I've had a password for and having to reset them and write them down.
- Occasionally to bed with my contacts still in only to wake up with the driest eyes ever.
On another note, did I ever mention that I'm married to the most incredible man in the world? I got to thinking yesterday after Nathan had the tires on my car replaced, how much he cares about me. I forget sometimes that not every soon-to-be-dad goes to every Dr.'s appointment with their wife. Even if it means they fall behind at work. Not every husband displays public affection and is not embarrassed. Not many wives have flowers hand delivered to their work for Valentine's Day every year or any other special occasion for that matter.
I never doubt if Nathan loves me. And I can be sure he never bad mouths me to others even when I've been a mean old witch. He seems to have a high tolerance for the emotional pain I sometimes put him through with my moody self. He always seems to make daily things a little more special for me or surprise me with something because he knows it will put a smile to my face. Like cleaning the kitchen before he leaves for school, or making the bed. God I love that man and I need to express it more often.
And now for the clip of the week. Here's a good reason why kids don't need expensive toys:
Age of fetus: 26 weeks (96 days to go!)
What's going on this week:
The nerve pathways in hisears are developing, which means his response to sounds is growing more consistent. His lungs are developing now, too, as he continues to take small breaths of amniotic fluid — good practice for when he's born and takes that first breath of air. If you're having a boy, his testicles are beginning to descend into his scrotum — a trip that will take about two to three days.
Baby's Size: Your baby weighs a little less than 2 pounds and measures about 14 inches.
Mood: Overwhelmed by all the reading I'm doing to prepare myself for labor and delivery.
Energy: Lower since my lower back, and groin muscles are aching and I'm not getting lots of sleep.
Morning Sickness: A little nausea from the smell when I cooked steak tips with Rosemary and Olive oil 2 nights ago.