Thursday, October 2, 2008

My big boy





















My baby boy is not so small anymore. He's growing fast and is now 15 pounds. He's now 3 1/2 months old now and we are starting to see his personality come out. Tomorrow, we go to the mall to get his pictures taken. I'm planning on putting his Patriots outfit on which I think represents our little family of Sports loving people. Hopefully he'll be as passionate as we are about our teams.

I'm starting to really enjoy being a mom now that Brayden and I have somewhat of a dialog. He smiles at my funny faces and "responds" to my question of "Sooo Brayden what do you want to do today?" He and I understand each other as a mother and child do. When his eye lids turn pink, I knows he's tired. When he yawns more than once in a minute, he's bored. When he kicks his legs he want to get up and go.








One of my favorite parts of the day is in the morning when he wakes up for the day. We hear him talking to himself in his crib. Squeeling, screatching, moaning and oooOOoing. I think to myself, "Who is he talking to and how does he stay so entertained for so long?" I get up and walk over to his crib and when he notices that I'm there, he gives me the biggest smile and I completely melt.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your big boy is more a little man. These pics are sooooooo cute. Looking forward to see the ones from the mall.Hes nana's #1 grandson

Anonymous said...

He is way to freaking cute!!!!!